Click here to Translate My Blog!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey, beautiful people! I hope you all had a great new year! I'm back in full swing and working on marketing my new novella TO LOVE A MONSTER. This is the first work I have published on Smashwords and having it approved for other sites. This has worked. My e-book is now on Itunes and other major sites I never thought I could get into. In Kobo it is #2900 in sales. And all that is without any major marketing. I had only registered my website www.monsterloveseries.com on the major search engine sites. Google it! It is simple to do and FREE! I was disappointed with the T-shirt contest I held for the novella. NO ONE ENTERED! So no one wanted my shirts... I can live with that! Now I am advertising on blog sites. So if any of them increase my sales you will be the first to know. And there will be other contests coming (hoping I get better results). This time I think I will giveaway an exclusive book unavailable anywhere and signed by me. So I will keep you posted! As always, Take care of yourself and others!

No comments: