Click here to Translate My Blog!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Family troubles...

Hey, beautiful people! So I have been buried in family problems, my sister not taking her meds and us forcing her to go see a psychiatrist, then getting into it with the in-laws about providing the best care for her and of course disagreeing. But she is now in a safe place where she will be taken care of for a time. And I am relieved. I have started editing the final chapters for the paperback version of TO LOVE A MONSTER. It will be a whole different version, this one will definetely not be for young readers, it will contain scenes I had to cut out due to the graphic nature and explicit sex scenes. So this will be the original version as it was meant to be read. It will be out this spring. I will keep you posted. For now take care, know you are worthy of being loved, and that family will always be there for you no matter what...

No comments: